Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A Person With No Name

Ala lang. The title of this post has no relation or whatsoever with the content of the post. I just remembered the song: "A Horse With No Name" kaya yun. Hay. I just came home from ATC with my friend and blockmate (na bs industrial pharmacy na ngayon). We met at Chowking Philcoa at around 12:30 pm because I promised to give him my hand-outs in microbio lab. We (or rather I) decided to go to ATC since he was supposed to tutor someone at Pacific Village (he told me about his tutee, at naku day! Ang taray! Mayaman ang tutee nya.. Half-Spanish ang gurlash!). And since his scheduled tutorial wasn't until for 5 pm, nag-tambay tambay kami sa ATC. I just gave him a tour of the "mall" and he was surprised to see that ATC was bigger than what he expected. Ganoon kasi ang architecture ng ATC, parang looks can be deceiving ba. It looks small from the outside, but it's really big (with the fountains, and connected malls) once your inside. Ayun. So we just walked around and talked. We saw some people I know. We bumped into Sherryln Alfante (Bio batchmate ko, and she was looking at Ranielle instead of me nung nagkita kami), my highschool batchmate si Lenor Aguinaldo and we also saw Sir Arvin (I think he's part of the administration na of Divine Light Academy). Ayun. Tas we went to Powerbooks to read the summaries of some books and laughed about how Dra. Margie Holmes seem to entertain more "sexual" issues other than other psychological dysfunction (Ano ba ang specialization ni Dra. Margie Holmes??). We gossiped about artists (showbiz) din and we found out (from reading Yes! Mag) that Heart Evangelista owns this super fab condo unit.

Ayun. By 4ish, we decided to go to Pacific Vill.. Tas we walked lang! Grabe tas maling route ang aming ginawa! Sa likod ng ATC papuntang Alabang-Zapote Road while dapat ang ginawa lang namin dapat tumawid lang kami sa ATC. Badtrip. Oh well. Kaya hindi na ako nahiya nung sinabi niya na sumakay na ko sa may bus na naka-stop dun sa may Alabang Hills. Hahaha. Oh well. I'm not that bad. I still spent almost 3 hours para lang ma-entertain siya. Hehehe.

Tas I sacrificed my time pa. Dapat babalik ako ng Makati to buy my Magic Wallet. O diba? Hehehe. No pictures muna. I forgot to bring my cam eh. Hehe. Siguro tomorrow na lang. My mom said that if I finished transcribing her files tonight, she promise to bring me to Makati and buy me the wallet. Hay. It's really hard if your mom is your boss. Wala kang angal. Hay naku.

O siya. Bukas na ulit. :)

No comments: