Sunday, December 18, 2005

Hay

I don't know what to write here today.
Except... I'm so sleepy.

But I can't sleep.
I need to work on my thesis paper.
hay. so sleepy.
i need coffee.

Wow. For a brief span of time, nawala yung addiction ko sa coffee. Wow. And it was all because of him. Long story pero after I said goodbye to him, slowly bumabalik ang addiction ko sa coffee. My mom's kinda worried. Pero ndi pa naman ako naoospital eh. Besides I really need it to keep me awake all the time. Toxic kasi dahil I don't have time to do extra school work in the morning. So lahat natatambak sa gabi. Gaya last week, thesis ako for 2 days, sabay sa classes tas may exam pa ako sa animal physio last thursday. Hindi ko naman mabasa lahat ng notes ko in between waiting time dahil may sinusulat pa kong observations. Whew. Buti na lang nung Wednesday, 7-9 lang ako and I had to beg-off sa thesis work para maka-review. And good thing din dahil xmas party nung thursday sa MSI, nakapag-review ako during my long break. Ayun. Buti na lang.

I don't know kung ano yung plan pa namin ni ralph para sa thesis, if we'll work this xmas break or not. I sure hope na hindi. I really want to rest and catch up on my reading (speaking of which, I had to bring down all the books I read last sembreak sa mini lib namin. I read almost 10ish pocketbooks ata). Plus, I need to spend time with my friends dito sa las pinas. Gaya ni Steph, she called last Friday. But I was in our block's xmas party kaya hindi ko siya nakausap. I really do think she's a bit mad at me na dahil I don't return her phone calls, I don't text her back and uhh.. Basta. I didn't mean to be snob but I was really busy the whole time, plus the fact that I don't know if she already changed her cell #. Darn it. Oh well, i'll just try to make it up to her. :)

Plus the fact that we're organizing another party for the block. So I can't be at April's and do thesis at the same time bcuz that's really impossible. Hay. What can I say but I'm fully booked with all the activities that I wanna do. Hay.

Ugh. What else?? Hmm. I also want to change my blog's lay-out, so I need to scout for another "skin" for me to edit. Hay. All of the things I wanna do requires time. Hay... I wish Santa could give me time this christmas. As in lots of it. And of course, I hope Santa will also bring me some money.. (haha.. greedy!)

I want to watch Kingkong din pala. Kaso I have no one to invite. I hope ipalabas na din yung Goal. I really want to watch it dahil I've been hearing great reviews about it na. I don't know what happened bcuz it was supposed to be in theaters last November 23. hay.

I'm so sleepy. haay. better have a nice warm Maxwell cup of coffee.

:)

Bago na yung pic sa right pane ng blog ko. Wasted talaga ang shot na yan. Oh well, lagi naman talaga akong wasted eh... Haha! ~abi

No comments: