Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Ohyeconoba

so how am i doing?
apparently, he again dismissed the gudbye issue
or he didn't receive the message.

we talked last night.
damn.

but i'm trying not to talk to him as much as before.
oh well. must move on.
hay.

I went to Uniwide kanina. (my mom's slogan for Uniwide: "The place to be for cheapskates!")
And guess what I found while rummaging through bargain stuffs..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


In case you primitive ones don't know what this is..
Well it's a "magic beater" for cryin out loud.
It adds the "cake" in the "piece of CAKE" and makes scrambled eggs a hell lot easier.

We have one, ours has a large beater compared to that.
With it, I make scrumptious hotcakes (no lumps), scrambled egg, frothy coffee...

I should stop. I'm making you (my dear reader) salivate.
Haha. If you want to buy one, it only cost 19 pesos.
You should really consider in buying one.
It's a good investment, believe me.
Forks are not meant for beating eggs.
Haha.

So. Yun. This post is meant to promote the magic beater.
Haha.

**I'm going to enroll on a cooking class tomorrow.
It'll only cost 75 pesos and will be held from 8 am to 5 pm.
Venue? Here in Las Pinas of course.
Classes will start next year. :)

Peace!

No comments: