Sunday, December 25, 2005

And so concludes this merry event

I'm still in this quasi-festive mood up to now. Daym! My best friend's house did wonders to me. I mean, I was like the Grinch this morning. I refused to get out of my bed (see creative picture sa baba) and I didn't want to hear mass. My head was aching big time and I really want to just lie in my bed and just sleep all day. Haha. Luckily, steph made me get out of the grinch mood at napapunta niya ako sa kanila! Ayun. A trip to her house renewed my festive mood. We ate (grabe.. their house is filled with food ata), played Hangaroo (Hangman kaso Kangaroo yung nihahang), watched HellRaiser: Hellbound (watchout for Pinhead and his slice-and-dice minion of doom), watched PBA (I enjoyed watching basketball na) and we made fun of their dogs (Milky and Dollar who were hollering like crazy hyenas whenever their neighbors light up a fire cracker). I really had fun because the people there are so friendly! Her lola (she missed me sobra!), auntie Merly, tito odie and her rather eccentric vegan grampa was excited to see me and Jonas (Steph's beau) there. Ayun. We drank sake din pala. And lo and behold, hindi ako nag-ka allergies! Oha! Seems like God made an exception ngayon ah. Cuz usually, after a drink or taste of freaking fruitcake, sa ospital ang tuloy ko. It'll start with a nasty itch tas rashes and then the fun begins. I'm really not allowed to take in alcohol (all forms) dahil allergic nga ako. I need to get a shot of anti-histamine (take note, "shot" ang kelangan ko, hindi tablet) para mawala ung allergies. And then after tha shot, mababangag ako lalo dahil nakakaantok siya. As in bluuug, no response from Abi. Tulog. Hahaha. Sana wala po Lord. Ayokong dalhin sa ospital. Hehehehe. :)

Ayun. So it's 9:18 pm in my clock. Tomorrow will be mah parent's 24th wedding anniv. Of course there will be no celebration dahil: 1. My dad's not here. 2. Next year pa yung grand na celeb dahil 25th anniv nila yun. Ayun. My mom will be going to ATC tom (I don't know if I'll come) to have a "day-off" dun sa "THE SPA." It's of course brought to her by my working bro. He gave her Spa GCs!! Sana ako din. Hahaha. Mainggit daw ba???!! Well. I got Paulo Coehlo's "The Zahir" from him as christmas present. Yay! Hurrah! Ambait talaga ni kuya (uhhh. ngayon lang ito dahil user ako). Hehehehehe. Ayun. So bukas na lang ulit! I gotta catch up with my reading pa.... Plus, I can feel the sake shit kicking in. Huu.. That's all for now. Daym! You guys need to try that sake. It's so goooood.........


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Film strip ng kabangagan...


Photo taken by: Abi Ruidera (Copyrighted) - 12-25-05, Abi's Room
Image Hosted by: Photobucket
Edited by: Abi Ruidera - Adobe Photoshop 7.0

No comments: