Friday, December 23, 2005

Hay

Boredom's oozing out of me.
Oops. My mom just arrived. And with donuts.
I'm eating one right now... Yum yum.

I haven't finished reading Eleven Minutes.
I went out a while ago.
To buy a real paperback bargain book on book sale.

One thing you didn't know about me is that I love reading mystery books at night.
I only buy mystery books that are published during early 1920's up to late 80's.
I love the yellowish paper and the old scent the book gives out.
Mmm... Smells vintage. Plus they're cheap!

Especially at book sale. Boy oh boy, If have lotsa of money to spend, i'll buy all the
vintage mystery books there. Huuu.... My mouth's salivating right now.

So that's why i'm so goddamn weird all this week.
I've been sleeping very late! Devouring every books in our mini library.
Haha. So t'was my fault all along....

Elementary my dear.
Haha.
tomorrow na! Cgeeeeee....... Gotta read.

Zommmbiieeeee mode

No comments: