Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My mom

Gosh! Me and my mom are bonding this past few months (lalo na ngayon na vacation na pareho)! Ever since she had problems with her job (she works for the infamous Hacienda Luisita) and when she started taking up that Med trans course in Perpetual, I got to spend more time with her. Maybe I was a bit lonely din kaya it gave way para mag-open ako sa kanya. We talked about a lot of stuffs. School (finally she understands the pressure of being a student in a contemporary setting), lovelife (we talked about the qualities that I should look for a guy), friends (hers and mine) and everything.. We go out lots dahil I'm partly (no make it totally) dependent sa kanya in terms of cash. But I really enjoy going out with her not because she buys all the things I want! I give her fashion tips and she also give me her honest opinion about it.

Well. Who said your mother can't be your bestfriend? I'm happy, and I guess that problem with her job was a blessing in disguise because now that she's free with that corporate "stress," she became a full-time mom and a friend to me. :) Love you lots mom!!

Meet my mom:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now you know which side of the family I got the weird genes. Haha!


(Photo was taken by Abi - 12-20-05 in Glorietta, Makati)

No comments: