Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Attack of the Ukay-Ukay people

Something's bothering me big time. I dreamt about the Koreanovela "Frog Prince." But I wasn't even thinking about that show. And I don't watch that show (xcept for the occassional previews sa GMA)!


Must be because I ran into a group of Koreans in Diliman who seemed to follow me around (is it me or talagang madaming Koreans na sa UP?????!!) Maybe I can't get over the fact that one of them have the same shoes like mine (See picture sa baba)! Holy fuckkkkk. That girl looked like that ghost girl dun sa Korean film na "A Tale of 2 Sisters." Ughhh.... Koreans Koreanssssss... Sana wala akong makasalubong later na Koreano or else.... Be on the look-out for another Holocaust. I have nothing against them and I'm not a racist. Pero Dyos ko. Nagsasawa na ako kakatingin sa mukha nila sa t.v., sa print, pati yung bulok nilang grammar sa Thermos bottle namin pati yung amoy ng damit nila (if you smell them, you would definitely remember Ukay-ukay stores)! Hay naku! It looks like na they're invading us with their culture. Naku po... I would definitely kill myself if this would finally make sense: "Any time I need to see your face and your crystal mind." (galing ito sa aking Korean stationery with matching pictures pa ng Panda Bear na patong-patong).

Die you Ukay-ukay people! Don't invade my dream waves or imma gonna do something really bad.... Be very afraid!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Photo Credits:

Taken By: Thorabeech (the artist formerly known as Abi)
Image Hosted By: Photobucket

I'm writing this as if they read my blog or at least if they understood a thing or two here.

No comments: