Saturday, December 31, 2005

Hay..

Year-end survey (thanks Ala for the survey!)

What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?

Break free, thesis, kumanta in front of many people (Gbox)

Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

Uhhh I don't think so. I'm still naughty eh! Hehehe. :) But I'm better this year.

Did anyone close to you give birth?

None. :)

Did anyone close to you die?

Thank God wala. :D

What countries did you visit?

None. Next year hopefully! :D

What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?

More willpower and some fashion sense!

What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

August 06. It was supposed to be our 1st anniversarry, but things didn't go well with our relationship. I still consider this date special because it reminds me of the things we went through as boyfriend-girlfriend then as bestfriends. :) (aww budsie jus! dami nating pinag-awayan this year, dami na ding times na nagbbye ako sa yo. we almost gave up on our friendship, pero here we are... still friends and I thank God for that. thanks for being there everytime I needed someone to talk to. drama! hehe. hope we'll still be friends for like.. forever! mwah!)

Out-of-town trips with my family.

Field trips with batchmates.

Christmas party with blockmates!

When I first set foot at Star City with my classmates in Histology (last summer)

What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Conquered my fear of riding a roller coaster.

What was your biggest failure?

Poor self-image. Sobrang conscious. Not being there for that person when he needed me the most. :(

Did you suffer illness or injury?

I've incurred alot of injuries this year. Pants ripped by pesky taxi bumper.. Pilay. Hay!
Fever, colds, headache but no major illness.

What was the best thing you bought?

Magic wallet, laptop and mp3 player

Whose behavior merited celebration?

My mom! She went through a lot this year and she still manages to smile.

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

GMA. "Hello Garci?!"

Where did most of your money go?

Same. Food, movies, transpo and photocopies.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?

There were alot of things that got me soo excited. Hehe..

Out-of-town trips!

What song(s) will always remind you of 2005?

Akap by Imago.

Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? -- happier. :D
ii. thinner or fatter? -- the scale reads the same. :((
iii. richer or poorer? -- poooorer. :'(

What do you wish you'd done more?

Love myself more. Narcissism!

What do you wish you'd done less of?

Bein a drama queen. Nag.

How many one-night stands?

None. :)

What was your favorite TV program?

CSI: Las Vegas, House, Scrubs and Medical Investigators

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

Yeah. I do! Bad girl! :(

What was the best book you read?

Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coehlo.
Essentials of Microbiology by Gerard Tortora. (seriously)

What was your greatest musical discovery?

Gwen Stefani. That chic rocks!

What did you want and get?

Inner peace and self-confidence (during the latter part of the year)

What was your favorite film of this year?

Ju-On. Haha. Seriously, The Village by M. Night Shaymalan.

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I turned 19 this year. I celebrated it with my family. Simple celeb. :)

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

I don't know. All the things I did sort-of added up to make this year more satisfying than last year.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?

Simply me.

What kept you sane?

Occasional out-of-town trips and friends, of course. :)

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Jude Law and that guy from Goal.

What political issue stirred you the most?

Hello Garci??

Who did you miss?

My blockmates! Aww.. :(

Who was the best new person you met?

Hmm.. My other batchmates. We really bonded with each other esp. during the biogyugan. :)

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:

1. Learn to love yourself.
2. Being comitted is not the only thing that will make you happy.
3. Patience is a virtue.

What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself:

Maganda ako sabi nila. Hahahaha.

Ala. Sabi ni bud dati sa akin na I'd be a perfect wife dahil i'm responsible at marunong sa buhay. Ni-treasure ko yun hanggang ngayon. :)

the most touching experience you've had this year?

I was riding the bus home when bud texted me this: "Wag ka ng umiyak. Kaya mo yan. Kaw pa." I was really feeling bad that morning because my mom won't let me push through with my application to UST and she refused to give me the processing fee (for med application). I was really holding back the tears that time. Hay. Thanks bud for being there. c",)

What did you like most about yourself this year?

The courage to break free. :)

What did you hate most about yourself this year?

Yung mga hindi pinag-isipang decisions.

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

"It's my life and it's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever..." - It's My Life by Bon Jovi

Was 2005 a good year for you?

Yeah. This year made stronger and more mature. :)

What was your favorite moment of the year?

Every night, when I just lay down on my bed and think of all the things that happened to me during the day.

What was your least favorite moment of the year?

Toxicity sa school --> deprived me of my precious precious sleep. :(

Where were you when 2005 began?

Las Pinas. :)

Who were you with?

My family. :D

Where will you be when 2005 ends?

Bahay ulit. :( I wish I'd be at some party for a change. :D

Who will you be with when 2005 ends?

My family. :D

Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?

Exert more effort sa acads and have a real social life for cryin' out loud. :D

What was your favorite month of 2005?

January, December and April.

Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?

Lose as in die? No. :)

Did you miss anybody in the past year?

Yef. My best bud steph!

What was your favorite record from 2005?

Love.Angel.Music.Baby syempre. :)

How many concerts did you see in 2005?

3. Puro dance concert. :)

Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2005?

No. I'm not allowed to be drunk. Baaaahh!

do a lot of drugs in 2005?

Vitamins are considered drugs? yef. I drink em everyday.

you do anything you are ashamed of this year?

Oh wow. You don't know me. Hahaha.

How much money did you spend in 2005?

Lots.

What was your proudest moment of 2005?

Uhh.. None that I can remember. Our batch won 2nd place sa biogyugan!

What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?

Now why do you wanna know?

If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?

Don't start me with that "if only" crap. Haha. I like this year as it is. :D

What are your plans for 2006?

Med school! I'm planning to go to Hongkong or Surigao this march, Bora in october and some convention for seaweed.

How are you different now that the year has ended?

I'm much more mature. I've learn from my mistakes. :)

What are your wishes for the new year?

I wish for world peace. Haha.

I wish for everyone to be happy and be safe from harm.

Lapit na graduatiooonnn! Med school here I come! ~abi
To my friends, i love you all! happy new year! ~abi

No comments: