Thursday, December 22, 2005

mondo weirdo

I juz got home. Sorry for the "bangag" post (please refer to earlier post. Bangag talaga ako. Papasko na kasi, tas I'm not having nuf sleep dahil matagal akong makatulog pag gabi tas super duper aga kong kelangan magising dahil I have to attend misa de galo with my bestfriend. By tomorrow, I'm sure to be normal again dahil tom's gonna be my "rest" day from all gala with my mom, thesis, assignments, work, and uhh last day na ng misa de galo tomorrow. Ayun.

I went to makati ulit a while ago. I tried to find another copy of "d' sound's greatest hits," but I failed to obtain one because it seems na lahat ng stocks nabili na. Boo-hoo. I bought a casette copy of the said album last year for only 50 pesos. But unfortunately, I lost the tape or somebody borrowed it from me or aliens took that casette. So whatever the reason was.. Nawala ang tape at I want a new one kaso wala na. Hay. But since andun na ako, I tried to look for another bargain casette tape. And lucky for me, I saw one. It's called "The Lounge Story." It's a compilation of chill-out sounds from Universal. Hay. I bought it for 50 bucks din. Yay. I'm listening to it right now, and it's worth my precioussss money.

I'm so tired. Really.. I am. And for some reason... I don't like drinking coffee anymore. I don't wanna be dependent on it. Yeah. I thought of all the adverse effects of coffee to my body. Plus I need sleep. For some reason, I don't know what the hell I was thinking, mixing caffeinated drinks with urge of sleeping. Sleeping and coffee don't mix together. Really. :) Hay. So back to the old me. No coffee. Always sleepy. I like the way it was.

I gotta sign-off for the day. I need to catch up on my reading and probably watch t.v.

By the way, HP3 will be aired on HBO later at 9:00 pm. Looks like i'm a happy camper tonight. Cheers everyone!!! :)

No comments: