Saturday, December 24, 2005

Hoplaa!

Finally. I'm done with the christmas stuffs that I need to do! Yay! Some pics muna...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Waiting for my baked mac to cook

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Watching "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" at Cartoon Network


Hai! In a few hours christmas na! I'm not really in a mood pa to make this hoopla thing about xmas muna. Haha. I'm soooo tired! Later na! Sleep muna si Abi. I'm gonna wake up pa later dahil we're celebrating noche buena in my tita's house. Nytie Nyt.

By the way, I went to this bazaar in World Trade. Damnit. I wasn't able to buy anything. Damn. I did wana buy this chic vintage wallet kaso nanghinayang ako. Whhhyyy? It's a long pink shiny wallet, and it was only for a 150 bucks. Tas I saw this purse, i'm talking about an Original Billabong, tas the girl (the proprietor) was selling it to me for 400 bucks na lang. Whyyyyy? Something's wrong with me. Billabong yun abi!!!!! Fuck. Tas I saw a lot of good clothes, vintage shirts, bags (indian slings), all of 'em to die for, but I resisted to buy anything! Fuck! Why am I holding back the moneyyyy??????!!!! I have the cha-ching (thanks to my godmother) but I didn't buy anything! Hell! The bazaar was oozing with all the "good" stuffs! From Egyptian papyrus, bags and fuck factory over-runs ng CK! And I didn't buy anything!!!!! I guess... Natatakot akong mawalan na naman ng pera! Tas kakaasar pa, mauubos lang ung pera ko para pambayad ng bill. Ughhhh. I hate having money and spending it wisely, especially on christmas day. I mean, christmas = having lots and lotsa money and then spending a ridiculous amount of it on majority nonsense wants and not thinking about your needs. Daym. It's so hard to be responsible and you know.. Just forget being one for one day. Hay. Oh well. Rustan's wallet pa din. Hahahahahaha!!!

Ayun. So to everyone na nakakabasa: "Merry Xmas to all and to all your families!" Kahit pa galit ako sa yo. Hell. Tis the season to be merry and to be broke afterwards. Hahahahahaha. Till next xmas y'all!!!!

Oh wait.

P.S. Hu d fuck's angel?
Someone called me earlier. She was looking for Gayle. I WAS Gayle. Take note of the use of linking verb ha. Hindi I AM GAYLE, kundi I WAS Gayle. I used that name before when I was a terrible, irresponsible, fun-loving, man-loving girl. But I forgot about that part of my life so I told her honestly na ako si Abi but I didn't know who she was!! Tas she asked me if I knew someone na ang pangalan ay Ronnie. Huuu fuck. I forgot at that time na meron nga akong kilalang Ronnie so I told her na wala akong kilalang Ronnie. Fuck. Ronnie was Gayle's fling. Not boyfriend but fling lang. Gahh.. Ngayon ko lang siya naalala!! Na-register yung numero nung Angel sa caller id ko but hell! I won't call her and tell her na: "Yeah, I know you and Ronnie. She was my alter-ego's ex-fling." She might be confused and at the same time baka bagsakan pa ako ng fone. Pero nakokonsensya naman ako. Boohoo. Napaisip tuloy ako. Meron pa kayang ex-flings si Abi este si Gayle na kelangan kong maalala????

I know. I'm mentally retarded. I have 5 different alter-egos and am a bipolar... So sue me for being a psycho!

No comments: