Saturday, December 10, 2005

I am sick

I have fever and I can't get out of my bed.
My eyes are encrusted with morning glory
and I'm so lazy to wash up or sumfin.

I had a guest kanina. (hmmmm)
Vellie sweet.
Placed an umbrella (new, small, green!) on my bag
So I won't get wet daw pagpunta ko sa thesis.
There'll be no excuse na para magkasakit.

Awww.

I'm soooo stressed out. Booo! :(
This is my schedule for next week:

M-F: (from Dec. 12 - 16)

o THESIS in UP MSI
(Submission na ng data namin sa PCAMRD, funding agency)

o Classes pa din...

THURSDAY: (Dec. 15)

o Oblation run in UPD (You might see me there)
(Not naked of course, duh, wala namang babae sa oblation run)

o Lantern Parade - UP Manila

o Exam in Bio 122 (Animal Physiology)

FRIDAY: (Dec. 16)

o Christmas party with blockmates, 4 - 7 pm, Gary's

o Start of Worry free (huh?!) Christmas break

===================================

I sure hope I get better. I really need to go to SM today to buy new sim card. :(
I want to go to Makati para bumili ng Magic Wallet.
Pero how, how the carabao..
How will I go there kung di ako makabangon. Ugh.
Ughhh..

Oop. Ano yung asa kanan?? Picture ko? Himalaaaaa!

No comments: