Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Hay

1st thing first...

I finally said goodbye to him na. As in for real and for keeps na.
All things fell into place and it felt right for the right time.

I sent him a message telling what I felt.
That I can't stay dahil we're living our separate lives na.
May jas na siya and I need time alone.

Hay. I felt I made the right decision dahil...
While I was in the department store (a while ago)
I thought whether I did the right thing or not and then I heard this song...

Sorry for the stupid thing by Babyface.

It was his favorite song...

At that moment, I was struck and couldn't move.
Like in a movie, I just stood there and tears fell.

Tas when I was in my cuzin's house,
I was tempted to send him a message.
Tas chineck ko yung balance ko..

Your load is 0.50 cents.
Expired na din yung unlimited ko.

Di ba?

Destiny.
Destined na hindi na kami magkita at mag-usap ulit.

Hay...

=========================================

2nd thing...

I watched "Just Like Heaven" with Leeann kanina.
It was so good.
I cried. (hehe)
Sobra.

I fell inlove.
Kanino?

Haha.

Basta I fell inlove.
It's so nice.
Really nice.

It made me smile.

Hay....

=========================================

Birthday ng anak ko bukas.
Haha. Anak?

Birthday ng lil cuzin ko tom.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Aint he guapo? I took this pic while he was sleeping.
I went to their house kanina dahil malapit lang naman yun sa dept. store.

Hay. He's turning 4. (Russell Louis D. Hernandez name niya)

We (me and justin) used to call him little blue boy.
Dapat boy blue, kaso siya yung may gusto ng blue boy eh.

Hay....

Gadddddd, I miss him (refer to first part of post) already.

Be strong.

Hay....

Be strong

No comments: