Friday, December 30, 2005

Oh what Joy...

Hay last night was terrible. Kainis sana hindi na lang ako pumayag makipag-conference sa gf ni justin. Nakokonsensya tuloy akoo! Hay. Basta ang sama nung nangyari. I didn't like it sobra. Sobrang nanlamig yung hands ko while typing and grabe. tinaasan pa ako ng kilay (emoticon). hay. I tried being friends with her naman eh. Although puro school yung nabbrought up ko. Shit. Di naman kasi na dapat nag-uusap ang past at ang present eh, dahil ang present galit sa past. Pero ano'ng ikakagalit niya sa akin? I'm nice and besides I don't have the slightest intention na agawin ko yung boyfriend niya sa kanya. I had a piece of Justin's heart (ay piece nga lang ba?) not so long ago and I admit na I was hurt when things didn't go well between us. Pero tapos na yun eh. I've already accepted the fact that the guy who used to love me isn't mine anymore. Hay. I just wished her gf was nicer to me.. :( Well that's that. Now you know my greatest nightmare of all times.

I'm reading Garner's Politically Correct Bedtime Stories.. I don't know if it's meant to be funny but the lines he wrote there are so funny! Weird. Red Riding Hood accused the woodsman (rather a log-fuel technician) of being a sexist and speciesist. Thanks ulit kay angela for posting this story sa libreng_ebooks group. :)

Oh well. Gotta catch-up with my reading! Pila na yung dapat kong basahin. I haven't finished reading Meg Cabot's Boy Next Door, di ko pa nauumpisahan yung Lion, Witch and Wardrobe and I need to download Love in the Time of Cholera.. Helpp!! So many books!!

No comments: