Saturday, January 14, 2006

Relapse..

I just woke up. Hay. I had a relapse last night. I got so tired and I forgot to take my medicine yesterday morning and forgot to bring for lunch. I went to UST yesterday to accompany my auntie. She was supposed to be admitted yesterday but apparently, all the doctors who needed to sign her clearance (for surgery) were in a meeting. Since we live nearby (yah right..), they sent us home anyway. Oh ja. Vellie nice.

Then I went to SM to accompany my mom. She needed to buy all her requirements for the cosmetology class that she's taking every Saturday. It's like the world's turned upside-down! I assumed the responsible and mature mom while she became my doting, irresponsible and weird daughter. What kind of a student buys all the requirements a night before class? Ohmigod. My mom. Hay. It was unfortunate that SM didn't have all the stuffs in her list. Thank goodness HBC (the one-stop shop for all your kikay needs) in Value Point was still open. But we failed to acquire black polish and exfoliating gloves... Hay. That's 'nuf punsihment to my mom.

Anyway, I ended buying some stuffs for myself as well. I bought "Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind" VCD because it was on sale. I bought it for 99 pesos only. I watched it this morning and I enjoyed it. Wow. After watching that movie, well. I was left wishing that there was a company (such as Lacuna Inc.) that could erase a part of your memory. Well, everybody here knows what part of my memory I'll want to erase. Hahaha.

I got sooo tired yesterday so I got sick.. again. Darn it. But I'm ok now. Just need to take it sloww baby... Haha.. No seriously. I'm not allowed to go outside the house the whole weekend. My gulay. Imma prisonerrrr! Halp! Get me out of here. I don't belong hereeeee!

Hehe.

Post Script:

Shai, hey hey! for some reason I can't place a comment on your site. I really appreciate calling me your "friend" even if i'm this totally complete stranger. And no, I don't think that you're some evil girl. Girls can be crazy sometimes. J/k! Hehe. Anyway, I got your number in my comments box. Don't worry, if i'm not busy within this week, i'll send you a message (like: 'shai, what's your favorite scary movie?' and i'll turn out to be a psycho killer. Hahaha. Just kidding!)). My life isn't perfect. I just chose to live life the best way I can. I shut off all the "bad energies" and horrible moments in my life because they're not worth it! :)

No comments: