Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Funny

I just got home. From shopping. Oh no. I just can't help myself! I tried to control myself but to no avail... Rusty Lopez has this pair of blue slippers (very very comfortable) which was 50% marked down (from 399.95 to 199.95) . Hay. Bye bye 200 pesos. But it was worth it. I really need some decent slippers! Mui Birkenstock slippers are soo dirty! Hehe. I just have to wear 'em new slippers everyday to remind me to run run away from RJ (tickets). At least I'm running away in style (and comfort!!!). Hahaha. Reward for the week for a job well-done for the past few weeks (studying, healthy lifestyle, no coffee for almost 2 weeks now, no hatred in heart).

----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't want to think about love anymore. I'm so tired of forcing myself to fall in love to some person. I'm tired of believing that I'll be able to find that special someone who would complete me. I'm having fun being alone. No strings attached. O di ba? Saka na lang. If i'm ready. I haven't found the right one. So, for the 2nd year, walang date si Abi sa Valentine's. I don't mind. At least I don't have to wear nice clothes or be gurly-gurl in front of someone. I'll be contented at school, listening to mam de vera's super super lecture. :) Or maybe, I'll be with my single friends, we can drink till we drop dead (like Bridget Jones). Haha. Besides, valentine's day is soo commercialized.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hay. Sleep muna ulit si Abi. All this love stuff is making me nauseous. Haha. Advance happy birthday LeeAnn! I'm so sorry if I sound bitter about Feb. 14. It's not about your birthday but the other occasion. Hahaha.

I'm out. Peace!

No comments: