Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hay.

I think I owe everybody an explanation as to why Abi (me) declared Hiatus. Well. This week, I'll be taking a vacation from being a responsible and loving daughter to fulfill my destiny. To become an irresponsible, bitch that I was born in the first place... What?! Haha. I'm just kidding. I'll be assuming yet another role in our family. I'll be sacrificing sleep, precious internet & t.v. time for my beloved auntie. In case you read my previous entry... She was already admitted to the hospital this afternoon. She'll be having her surgery this Tuesday.. And so being the most responsible and unsociable human being that I am, I volunteered myself to be the quote and quote watcher. I'll go straight from school to the hospital everyday and spend the rest of eternity (hehehe) serving her. Slavery? Nahh.. I love my auntie so much and she did so many things for our family, so it's just fair for me to give up.. my social life (as if I do have one) and my rest period. Hay. Oh well. All for the love of family. Awwww.... I'm sooooo nice. Yuck. Too much self-praise. Hehe.

Hay. So that's it! Hiatus mode for one week!

P.S. MCATs --> SUNDAYYYYYY!!! Fuck.
Saturday --> Physio lab exam!

I really need to have coffee.
StarbucksTM to the rescueeeee!!! Hahahaha.

No comments: