Sunday, January 08, 2006

birthday details

Will be posting details either later or tommo eve. All I know is my stomach's gonna burst with food. Oh God. My little cuzin greeted me at Yellow cab. I was really embarrassed. He screamed out: "Happy Birthday Ate Abi!" And all of the customers there just stared me. Like in any mo they're gonna ask me to buy their food. Good thing the pizza (Take note: I bought NY Classic, 18", pictures will be posted) was already for pick-up. Oh God. My lil cuzin is soo cute.. He kissed me on my cheeks pa. My bestfriend and his beau will be dropping by maybe 7ish to eat what's left of the feast. She promise to bring red wine later. Ugh. I still prefer the sake she made us drink last christmas. Oh well. I'll be leaving in few minutes, Imma gonna watch a movie with mom and prolly drop by at Starbucks to have coffee (wow, so much for being healthy this year). I got what I wished for. Not totally, but I'm living a dream right now. Living the rich lifestyle. Carefree. Ha! Not totally irresponsible, but i'm close. Yup yup! Later senoritos, hasta manana senoritas! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBBBBBBIIIIIIIIII!
Oh yeah.

No comments: