Saturday, January 07, 2006

Birthday girl tomorrow...

Tomorrow's the big day. Hurrah hurrah. (Not.) Actually, I'm not sure if it'll be a happy day tomorrow. Hay. Me and my dad are not in good terms (we're not technically speaking to each other since christmas). Plus, I have this bad incident with justin yesterday (we had a fight.. or ako lang yun) and I decided to stop talking to him. I mean it. It's been like almost 24 hours since I sent him a message and I didn't check his friendster. I don't know but this maybe the start of a whole new thing. Finally, I can move on. As in for keeps. Hay. I just feel bad because I did try to be friends with him. I can't do anything about that anymore. I'm so tired of trying. Maybe this is the sign that I've been asking God for so long. Hay. Another chapter ended. :(

The earlier post was supposed to be posted last Thursday but due to some technical/network error, I wasn't able to publish it. Thank God I'm using wbloggar (thanks JC for recommending this program), because I was able to save my post and publish it at a later date (which is today). Hay.

I can't go out today because:

1. I have no money.
2. My mom's not here. All of a sudden, she decides to take up cosmetology.
3. It's going to rain.
4. I have nowhere to go. All of the malls here suck.
5. My bestbud steph have Saturday classes. So I can't go to her house and watch DVD with her family.
6. I need to finish my laboratory manual in Bio122.
7. I need to finalize "planning" for my birthday. Seriously. I just want to sleep tomorrow.

Hay. I'm penniless and nobody to talk to.

Ulan
Cueshe

Lagi nalang umu-ulan
Parang walang katapusan
Tulad ng paghihirap ko ngayon
Parang walang humpay
Sa kabila ng lahat ng aking pagsisikap
Na limutin ka ay di parin magawa

Hindi naman ako tanga
Alam ko na wala ka na
Pero mahirap lang na tanggapin
Di na kita kapilingIniwan mo ako nag-iisa
Sa gitna ng dilim at basing-basa pa sa ulan

Pero huwag mag-alala
di na kita gagambalain
Alam ko naman ngayon
may kapiling ka nang-iba

Tanging hiling ko sayo
Na tuwing umu-ulan
Maalala mo sanang may
Nagmamahal sayo. Ako.....
Lalalalalalalalala....

No comments: