Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Bummer

I've recently acquired a pair of white Birkenstock slippers. My mom bought for me this afternoon when she went to Makati (without me). I'm planning to wear it tommorrow with my "a-bum-ination" green capri pants. I called it such (I got the name abumination from Ross' blog) because this capri pants seem to "accentuate" my gift of round ass (there. I said the word ~ asssss!). I don't wear it to school because: 1. I just salvaged the goddamn pants from my fashion grave. and 2. It didn't fit before. So much for the abumination green capri pants... I'm gonna watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe tomorrow. I'm getting a lot of bad feedbacks from Harry Potter fanatics. Duh? What do you expect? In terms of fantasy books, the people are always comparing JK Rowling's Harry Potter with CS Lewis' Chronicles. It's not fair because both authors deserve the attention from book lovers. They both came up with such stories of different plot. Well. I'll be the judge tomorrow. Hehe. :) So my day tomorrow is planned. Tomorrow, I'll be going to PLM to submit my med requirements and wait for Jeff (we'll be watching Narnia at 1:20 pm ~ Rob place, Ermita). I heard that they'll be watching The Family Stone afterwards (Christine's treat). I ain't sure if I'm gonna watch Family Stone because as what I've said before... One movie per week (money!! precioussss). Besides, Narnia will probably end at 4:00 pm so I don't think I can watch another one (I'm trying to avoid the "rush hour").

So that's it. :) i'll be posting my review (if I have one.. ;)) tomorrow. I need to finish sewing my DIY purse kit. Wait.... hep. hep.. You heard me right. I'm sewing a DIY purse. It's a tough job. Tsk tsk. :)

No comments: