Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Daydream

Yeah.

I bailed out on watching my aunt in the hospital today. I need sleep, decent bath, clothes and moisturizer (just kidding about the last one). My mom's there anyway and I'll be dropping by tomorrow after class. I have so many things that I need to do but somehow...

I still managed to think about other stuffs.. I really wish it's summer already. Daym. I need to get in shape cuz I really wanna surf this summer! Sun, sand and water. Oh yeahh.. Plus I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my vacation in my mom's maiden house in Batangas. They got the best beaches there! Especially the one that my relatives own!! Yup, you heard me right! I wrote it here last year that my mom discovered some long lost relatives who own a beach resort. They offered us free accommodations this summer! Whohee! Psyched!

Hay. So I really need to prepare. I'm surfing on ebay for stuffs I'll be needing this summer. Sweet. Somebody's selling a pair of authentic Havaianas slippers (brand new) for only 250 pesos. Wow. It's in my size too! Meant to be! I dont know if my mom will allow me to buy that since it's from the internet. I just have to talk to her later.

Now I'm feeling guilty! How could I think of summer when my aunt's still on the hospital. Hay... :c


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I hear your call.


Photo taken last year in Batangas.

No comments: