Wednesday, January 25, 2006

JGH

Hay. I just got home from southmall... Hay.

Things I bought with my 150 pesos:

1. A fun-size doughnut. Bavarian flavored (my favorite)
2. Regular sized distilled water
3. 0.276 kg of Aji-Ichiban candies
4. The Prince of west-end avenue book
5. My gulay. Pentel black ballpen.
6. Bus and trike ride.

Hay. Based from my research, my crush's full name is not Frederick Ajueta but Frederick Ajuero. His birthday is September 03. Darn. I still like him even if I knew that he has a friggin' girl. Bakit? Hindi ko naman inaagaw eh. Plus he's super nice to my mom (he calls her mommy! FC!) and my tita (he calls her tita-in-law). O diba? Ako na lang yung kulang sa picture! Hehe. I;m sure gonna miss seeing him sa UST. Do you wanna see him? I know his friendster account eh. Hehe. Click this --> ERICK

Hehe. :)

No comments: