Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hay.

I am back from the grave.

After a seemingly long week spent in a poorly ventilated, highly polluted hospital room, here I am writing this entry. So what's new? Here's my list of what happened to me this past week:

1. First on the list. The most controversial "runaway" incident. I ran away from home last Wednesday. I really don't want to elaborate the details (why I ran away...) because it's not very pleasant. All you need to know is: I ran away Wednesday night wearing only my p.e. shirt, and my blue shorts and I never felt so alone in my entire life. I went back home last Friday because I was already sick. Me and my mom never talked about what happened and I thank her for doing that. So please. Don't ask me why I ran away.

2. I fell inlove. Actually it's too early to use the term "love" but I would like to believe that I really am inlove for the nth time round. I met (no, wait. erase.), I saw this intern guy from UST. He's about my height, he wears glasses, fair-skinned and he has a nice hair. He's not the pretty boy type but he looks nice (v. presentable). He's already a 4th year med student in UST and he graduated as a Physical Therapist from... UP MANILA! Wow. Small world. We never had an actual conversation yet because I'm too nervous to talk to him. I didn't notice him before but because my aunt was constantly teasing me about what if's (o pano kung yang si Eric eh maging boyfriend mo.. Blah blah blahhh) (BTW, his name is Frederick Ajueta) and I sort-off fell in-like (no such word as in-like abi) with this guy. I can't come back to the hospital because of my mom. She banned me from going there because I got sick ('that place is so polluted and it's filled with sick people.. blah blah blahhh..'). So I may never get to meet Eric. I like him. Hay. Regrets. Hay. I should've asked for his number. Pakapalan na ng mukha. Hay.

3. I can't think of anything else. Eric.... Ericcccc! Damn it. I need to get you out of my head...


Deo Gratias.

No comments: