Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sipon

I'm here in my room typing this entry with a roll of tissue on my side. You see I have a bad case of "drippy-nose." I gad sick lath wedday (I got sick last wednesday in drippy nose lingo) cuz I forgot to circulate the fan. My drippy-nose got worse last thursday because of pollution and stress. I can't think straight for the past days because along with the drippy-nose, I have a really annoying head-ache. I can't absent myself from school because I will miss alot of my lessons and our first departmental exam is due exactly 6 days from now. I've been sleeping alot and been drinking many glasses of water to cure this dreaded "disease."

This morning, I'm so desperate to clear my stuffy nose, that I decided to increase the dosage of my medication. Instead of drinking just one teaspoon, I sort-of "upgraded" it to a whole tablespoon (I wasn't thinking straight!). I didn't become delusional or anything, I just felt very tired and sleepy.

I sure wish that I'll be better by tomorrow. I really need to do my schoolwork. ahhhhchoo! Sorry about that...

=====================

Abi - Lethargic and sick. Watching t.v.
Dad - Asks abi if he could teach her how to drive.
Abi - Shrugs. A sign that she doesn't want to.
Dad - Stood up and went to the other room. Goes back with a tennis racket.
Abi - (thinking) WTF?! Are you going to whack me with that thing?
Dad - Sits on the chair and asks abi if they could play tennis.
Abi - Huh? Can you see i'm really (double-emphasis) sick? Can we play some other time? Please?
Dad - Alright. Thinks for a second. Can we play tomorrow?
Abi - Said ok. Just to end the conversation.

Darn it. My dad thinks i'm just avoiding having a "bonding" session with him. But he doesn't realize that i'm REALLY sick. I really want to learn how to drive and to play tennis with him. But what to do? Sh*t.

=====================

I just realized after taking all those pictures in my new fone that I'm vain din pala. Sh*t, after all those times that I've been making fun of my friends who love take pictures of themselves, I realized that I'm one of them! I have so many pictures taken! Some of them are daring (not naked you perv!) and some are with tita and lola. I made an effort of transferring all of them to my laptop (hehe, lucky me, it has an infrared port)... What a very productive day for abi. Waw... :)

=====================

I'm going to watch t.v. muna. Do you guys know the show "Girls in Love" and Unfabulous? I love watching 'em. Bye for now. Hehe. Jep, If you're reading this, please don't do it! Wag kang magpakalbo! You're going to look like Berwin! Hehe....

Marvin. Uy. Nabasa ko yung text mo kay april. Hay.. Sorry po talaga di ako nakasama sa lakad last thursday. Kasama ko po kasi ang tatay at nanay ko. Bawi na lang ako next time. :)

No comments: