Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hay...

Busy mode today... I'm still studying for my last exam due tomorrow. After that, I can finally kiss this sem goodbye. It's my friend's birthday today (Hie April!) and I'm really guilty for not giving her anything (Thanks for the treat april... hehe! Bawi po ako this week!). I wrote her a letter, pouring my heart out (Sorry guys, I can't tell you what I wrote there, but I can assure you that it's not a profession of my undying love for her - I am desperate but not LESBIAN).


I got 8 chapter summaries to read and about a ton of terms to memorize but my mind is already set on Wednesday. Finally! May nag-aya ding mag-swimming!. Haay... I already packed my bag last Saturday (Anticipating for a swim party... Oiii.. Excited ako eh!). I just hope na matuloy!


Hmm... What else? Oh.... No.... I forgot.... Wednesday = Spongebob the Movie. Crap. I won't be able to watch it pala 'pag natuloy yung swimming. I guess Ok lang kse 2 weeks pa naman siguro ipapalabas dito 'yun.


Hay... Ito muna ang post ko for the day. Special mention to: JEREMY, Belated happy birthday! Bearer of bad news ba ako? Hehe... You're old na! Unlike me... Well... 19 pa lang ako! Ikaw? 20!? Well older = mature? Not! My wish for you is to find a cute, sensible guy who would be able to control your "rarracious" behavior...! Hehe... :)

No comments: