Monday, November 28, 2005

Ugh

I can't sleep. Must be the last line you told me this morning.

You asked me: "how will you prove to me that ur real and ur not fakin."

Fakin wat?

Emotions?

I won't benefit from staying and being kind to you.
Tas bakit kelangan kong sabihin sa yo lahat? Para ano? Para saktan ka?
Ako nga yung nasasaktan ngayon hindi naman ikaw eh.
Hell. Why'd you even ask that question? You just keep dragging me back to you.

You know I'm tied to you.
I pray hard to God every ight to give me strength to leave you
Or something that would happen in our lives para magkahiwalay na ung paths natin.
Para hindi na tayo nahihirapan.

I'm happy for the times that I'm nummmmbbbbb and devoid of feelings.
Apathy ends everything.

Pero isang line lang galing sa 'yo... Nawawala lahat bigla.
Balik lahat ng emosyon.

I wish I'd always be numb until the right time comes.

Hayyy......................
Damn seredipity.
Damn destiny.

No comments: