Thursday, November 24, 2005

Trip to the doctor

I'm supposed to go the health service to get my eyes checked. Ugh. I need prescriptions na para makabili ako ng contacts. Tas malay niyo nag-improve na pala ang aking 100-300 vision. Hehe. But I'm so lazy pa to take a bath and go to Manila. Uhhhh. I need to meet Ma'am Rags (our ever kulit na thesis adviser) at 1 pm for our "consultation." Wahhhh. I hope she read our thesis proposal na and made some changes na para maayos na namin. :)

Ayun. Tas what else? My mom's really curious about my blog. She wants to read it daw. Nooo! Even if my blogsite is sooo open for everybody's pleasure, it's not to them (my parents!)!!! *Shrieks and faints* There are some things in my life which I really want to keep as a secret. Duh, if she finds out that her unica hija is demented, she might consider bringing me to some shrink. Uhhh. That's not cool. Haha. Besides, I am not harbouring any dark secrets like plans in taking over the world or killing all of 'em! Cuz that's plain sick. :)

Yun. :) Ughhh... I really need to go na. My mom's at my room. I dunno what she's doing there... Uh-ohh...

No comments: