Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hay

M still waiting for my thesis partner's email so blog muna ako.

M happy for most of my friends.

Hay.
For some reason, I don't want to be in a relationship.
There are lots and lots of people falling in love everyday.
I mean, look around you.

Mushy thoughts.
Holding hands.
Boquets, gifts.

I should be inspired.
Be jealous of 'em.
And be in a freakin' relationship immediately.

Pero hindi eh.
It scares the hell out of me.

Ewan ko.
I'm afraid that i'll be the same person.
Someone who's afraid to give it all.

Hay.
I really don't know.

I'd rather be alone muna.
Than be with someone na di ko naman mapapangatawanan.

Hay.
I feel so numb.
As in.

I'm not hurt.
No.
Devoid of feelings ako.

Pati yung love ko para kay ex...
Naglaho.
I don't care kung magkamali siyang magtext at sendan ako ng love you.

I've been exposed to many people na inlove.
Too much... Loovvve.... Ugghh......

Commitment....
Uggggggggggh.

What's wrong with meeeeeee. Hay.
The magic's gone.

No comments: