Wednesday, November 16, 2005

MCATs

Here in the Philippines, aspiring med students need to take NMAT or the National Medical Achievement's Test.

I took one na last year. And my grade is ok naman with the schools that I chose to apply, except for PLM na nag-aask sa students to take the MCATs or Medical College Admissions Test. I want to go to PLM sana kaya I need to take one. Buti na lang, alang need for me to go to Singapore to take one dahil nag-aadminister daw ang PLM ng MCATs. FYI, ang MCATs ay hindi normally na inaadminister dito sa Pinas. The closest country nagbibigay nung test na yun ay SIngapore. Hay.

So what's my point here? After magpaprint ng mga application forms for med school, mag-aaral na ako for MCATs. Sobrang career talaga. I really want to go to PLM. Hay.

Next. I checked College.com website for schools sa USA kung anu-ano yung mga schools sa kanila yung nag-ooffer ng med. So tempting. Tiningnan ko yung sa Brown, Aurburn, Harvard (Shucks) tas nalungkot lang ako. Hay. If I could have a financial aid, I'd love to study med abroad. Hay. Where will I find $2820 or $22 thou +? Grabe. Kung tumama ako sa lotto, mag-aaply talaga ako. Di baleng maubos lahat yung prize money sa pag-aaral. Hay.

Hay. I really would love to study med. Super dream na matawag akong Dr. Abi. I'm gonna do everything just to be one. (That's the spirit gurl! Yeah!) I'm so determined to do what I can to reach my dreams. Hay.

No comments: