Sunday, November 13, 2005

Erratum

See 2 posts down.

I'm sorry. Maraming namamatay sa maling akala.
Y k'now what I mean.

Another error committed - the time.
I better fix it.

Ugh. I want to get my Pedro Almodovar DVD from abi na.
Not me abi. Abi ciscar.

huhu.. I really wana watch it again.
I watched Nurse Klivia last time on cable.

am soo lucky.
Rare atang mgpalabas yung channel 42 ng french film.

yifee.

Uhh what else?
I just sneezed.

:)

Uh-yeah. I bought Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason yesterday
when I was in dasma para magsubmit ng application sa dlsu

You know how much ko lang nabili?
110 pesoseseses.

Beat that bargain!
Mint condition, no page missing.

I just make hikab.
Ano ngang english sa hikab?

I forgot.
There. Another hikab.

Ala pa ko masyadong sleep.
I kept justin awake yester-night hanggang 2 am sa byahe.

We just talked damn it.
We were so bangag na on the later part tas tawa na kami ng tawa

The reason?
His dad and my hippie parents.

Sinabihan ko nga siya: "You're looking at yourself 10 years from now."
D-O-O-M for him, noooooooooooo!

We slept at around 2ish am na.
Ganun ang normal time ng pagtulog namin pag di kami magkaaway.

Hay. I'm missing him. :(
Maybe he still likes me. He made some errors at nasasabi sa akin yung love you so much.

Force of habit siguro.
Everytime we talked before, laging may love you, mahal kita or love love you.

What if you're given another chance to be with him..
What would you do abi?
Would you go back?

(long pause)

Let's just cross the bridge when we get there.

Ang alam ko, i'm having fun talking about stuffs with him.
May mga bagay akong nalalaman about him.
Tas ganun din siya sa akin.

Bahala na si God sa amin.
If we're gonna be happy as friends, so be it.
I just don't want to think na magiging kami ulit.

For the nth time, kahit nahihirapan ako, kinakaya ko.
Kahit gusto ko ng sabihin na: Baby ko.. mwah mwah. love you baby ko. hug baby...
tangna. kinakalimutan ko na yun.

No comments: