Tuesday, May 02, 2006

hay...

so how's abi these days?

Am doin' ggrrrreat.

  • I've already graduated from UP Manila (duh. everyone knows that)

  • Still not decided which med school to go.

nuf of the acads..

  • I'm enjoying the remaining weeks of my summer vacation...

  • I've been to 2 (and counting!) great beaches so far!

  • Have met several nice people (special shoutout to Alex and Sig! :D)

  • I got allergies right now (I dunno where I got it)

  • I love my sun-kissed complexion (for the moment)

  • I've been sleeping late almost everyday (couch potato)

  • I bought 5 books so far. (I've finished 2 so far)

  • I'm much closer to my bestfriend steph (:D hi beshee!)

  • Lookin forward to another swimming trip this weekend.

  • Still haven't changed the lay-out of this freaking blog.


My Summer Song: Love Generation by Bob Sinclair
(feel the love generation!!)

Hay.

It's amazing how rest can improve your mood.. :)

That's about it. I'm gonna update this blog again when I have something interesting to share. :) Fore the meantime, enjoy the pictures me and Steph took. :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's my name in the sand! :) Steph made this. I made her one too (Nas + Steph) to remind her of the trip. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There were so many people in the beach at that time. Haha. I guess they're not afraid of having skin cancer. Good thing me and steph found a shade with a recliner. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I took this photo of the sea. There were alot of kelp (brown seaweed) and lumot exposed (low tide kasi. :p)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Steph took this photo. It's a bird's nest. My aunt found it near my grandparent's house.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Piggies! I teased steph: "Steph's the mama pig and the litter are her kids." Lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Arms of the sea urchin lurking from the rock. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We got these starfishies from the beach. These guys were supposed to be (steph and nas - overlapped, and me - the biggest starfish)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunset at Sigayan Bay. V. romantic!! :p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I took this photo from Quezon beach (unnamed kasi yung beach). hehe. puwedeng pang-post card no? hehe

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A fishing vessel. Good thing it was there because we held on to it (high tide, grabe lalim)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Beach wave. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another scenic view of the beach and the mountain (background).


Hay. Yun muna. :)

No comments: