Thursday, May 25, 2006

Comin' back

I went to upm yesterday!

Wah! I miss my alma mater! :c

Hay. I'm goin' to school (and it's not UPM nemore. huhu) after lunch to submit my credentials. I wonder if my other batchmates (med studes) are havin' troubles with frat/soro, org recruitments. Gahd. Intay niyo muna kaming maka-enroll! Lintek! Lol.

I've heard that my batchmate Joe (Joeriggo Reyes) already applied as an instructor in UPM. Naks naman. The next Jasper Obico pala si Joe. Haha. Sige nga Joe. Iganti mo kami. Pahirapan mo din yung mga students. Ahaha.

Hay. Mamya na lang yung ibang update.. Mirmo time!

Yatch depaun!

"Forgive me if I stutter
From all of the clutter in my head
Cuz I could fall asleep in those eyes
Like a water bed
Do I seem familiar, i've crossed you in hallways
a thousand times, no more camouflage
I want to be exposed, and not be afraid to fall."


(i love this song. ^_^ it's from Teddy Geiger's For you I will.)

No comments: