Sunday, May 07, 2006

Bullsh*t! It's one of those nonsense posts

What's wrong with me?

I got into another fight with my dad this morning. Gadd... I can't help being a smart mouth around him all the time! I know it's wrong to disrespect your parents and all (don't get me wrong, I love my family so much!) but I just can't stop my big mouth from making such horrendous comments (I'm like Frankie Muniz's character in Malcolm in the Middle). Seriously, the next time he talks to me, I'm just going to zip it or else... baka pulutin ako sa kangkungan if I continue with this smart mouthing behavior of mine. (better quit being a Philosophy major shit 'round my parents, if you know what I mean. *winks* haha.)

Anyway, moving on... Last night I called up Alex (I met him this summer. He's really nice and he's a great conversationalist. We talk about lots of stuffs. Dreams, fantasies, religion.. Name it and we'd probably encountered it on our paumagahan telethon sessions) because I was feeling kinda lonely. It's because J left for States yesterday morning and I kinda felt sad knowing that it'll probably be the last time talking to him (he might stay there for good). Although it wasn't a major ish that he left, still... I'm used to having him around for 7 years and we've been through a lot. Don't get me wrong here... I don't have any feelings (feelings = i want to get back with him shit) left for him. If steph or anybody in my block decides to leave, I'd be sad too. Hay. So much for that.

Back to the thing with Alex.. We talked about lots of stuffs as usual. We got into an "intellectual" discussion last night about genetics, botany, zoology, tropical fishes, piranhas... Oh I can go all morning telling you all of the things we talked about. Hay. It's really nice finally having someone who's willing to listen! Man. Plus, it's so good to talk about other things besides showbiz chismis, shopping, and love life! He's definitely a keeper. Lol. He's not my new love interest ah! I just like talking to him that's all (and he plays the guitar well! we had a jammin session already). :)

======================================

Swim Count (for Summer 2006) for Abi:

  • I've been to 2 swimming pools so far. (Community pool + Club Italia)

  • I've been to 2 great beaches. (Quezon + Batangas)
Future Swimming Plans:

  • April's offer of another block swimming trip
Yesterday, I went to Club Italia with my family. Hay. I wasn't able to take pictures because I forgot to charge my camphone! (so no camwhoring for a while). Nothing special happened but there were cute guys! Ahihi.. There were like 4 cute-ones (including an uberly hot hot hot hot hottie American guy) swimming and one who was just chillin' out. Haaay. Guy-heaven. Haha. The 100 pesos fee was sooo worth it. Haha. Besides having those cuties 'round, the pool was really big and there were only few people swimming so we were able to enjoy ourselves (especially me). Hehe. :)

Hay. I love love love swimming! :D

Abi switches to daydreaming mode. (water and hot guys involved)

No comments: