Monday, May 08, 2006

Abi Recommends...

bloody hell..

gahddd. my crazy neighbors are driving me insane! they're havin' their usual videoke marathon! ay.. naku. ohh.. now... now they're singing the immortal: "Bato sa Buhangin by Ernami Cuenco" Shit. that song's like frank sinatra's my way tagalog counterpart. crap. if i get hold of a shotgun, i'm gonna shoot them down. no, maybe.. a slow and painful death will satisfy me. goddamn annowing neighbors. shit. shit. shit. hell. jologs niyo! tang*na niyong lahat! (sori for that... raaaaaaageee! rawr!)

anyway, before i completely lose my sanity with these people..

I've got some must-read blog-sites for you:

  • Carlos Celdran: The streetwalker. Man. I got the idea of going to Evangelista St. (in Bangkal Makati) from this guy.


  • The anonymous waiter: Crazy anecdotes from a struggling waiter in NY


  • Twisted: Jessica Zafra: Zafra's Twisted is now online!


  • VJ Ala Paredes: This girl rocks! In case you don't know her, she's the daughter of Jim Paredes (APO Hiking Society).


enjoy reading everyone!

(switches back to fetal position. goddamn neighbors)

DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUU neighbors!

No comments: