Friday, March 03, 2006

short post

"UP Manila is a reputable school of tertiary learning in the health sciences, and more high school students interested in this field apply to it than any other college or university in the country. U.P. is also noted for its highly political and activist student body promoting stands on national issues, as well as adopting a stance of academic freedom and excellence."

I got this from wikipedia.

LOL. I'll be leaving UP several weeks from now.

I'm gonna miss the...

...haunted RH rooms.
...perpetually foul-smelling bio lab rooms.
...wacky lab attendants of DB and Chem stockroom
...slave-drivers of DPSM and DB
...oh-so-liberated prof of DAC, Charlie (his assumed name)
...crazy guards of CAS
...rat-infested cafeteria
...mosquito-rich tambayan near oblation
...very revealing statue of OBLE
...floors of RH
...rooms of GAB
...masungit girls of OCS
...girls of Sir Go (OSS SA's)
...CR. (uh no. I'm happy to leave UP because of this)


and so much more.

But on top of it all.

I'm gonna miss my family in UP.

My blockmates.

Hay.

:C

No comments: