Tuesday, February 28, 2006

In a rage

Excuse me but this post is not for the weak-hearted nor those who haven't seen the bitch in me.

Screw those freakin' women with blue collar jobs! The nerve! Ihatehatehatehatehate their guts! Bitches! (ok well not of all them)

So what am I talking about??

Earlier this evening, we decided to drop by VALUE POINT Superstore to inquire if they have a freaking pin so we could pump air in our balls (basketballs, volleyballs, you know what I mean..). My mom asked a coupola girls who were lazily (take note!) folding their towel merchandise. There was no store music playing at that moment nor they weren't that busy. Only one girl responded and asked her companions if they knew whether their freaking department store was selling that freaking pin. And d'you know what they did? They freaking snobbed my mom! My mom was just standing there the whole time waiting for their response! For short, they weren't paying attention at all! I mean, the least they could do is open their MOUTHS and tell something. Unless they're deaf or speech impaired, I would've understand their situation. But noooo. They just stood there and continued folding towels. Screw them! Not because they're not getting enough pay or they have so many family problems that doesn't mean that they ould take all their dspair in the customer! We were not asking that pin to be free, we're willing to P-A-Y, pay! for the freaking pin! I hate them so much right now.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!!!!!

Sorry if this post came out... BAD. >.<'

RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!!!!

No comments: