Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day...

No. I am not bitter this season of Love.

In fact, I wore something special to school today. I wore my long sleeve wrap around. Yaks! Formal-formalan ang drama! Hehe. I wore something special not because I have a date or something. I just feel like wearing something different to school. So how's Valentines day 2006 for abi? Well, as usual I don't have a boyfriend or a date. But I don't mind.. Really. As what I've said before, I don't have to act so gurly gurly or be romantic to somebody. Besides, this year I plan to celebrate every occassion with my family. My mom picked me up in UP at around 1:30 pm. I planned to buy her flowers and curly tops but alas, my mom wrecked my plan by showing up earlier than expected. Hay. Then we went to Makati Med because my mom needed to visit her ob-gyne doctor (Dra. Manahan). I saw Monsour del Rosario (no, not the dj monsourbetero) (the taekwondo jin cum artist who was previously linked to Agot Isidro) with her pregnant wife. My mom whispered this to me when I told her that the tall guy in red was Monsour: "Ah. Kaya pala parang familiar ang mukha niya. Mag-paautograph kaya ako?" (pause) "Ay wag na lang. Hindi na pala siya sikat." (another pause) "Hindi maganda yung asawa niya. Mas maganda pa si Agot." Ah. My mom. Mega shubiz. Puwede ng pumalit kay Kris sa The Buzz. Hehe. Ayun. Then we went to SSS - Makati (I don't exactly know why we went there! Sorry!). After that we went to Landmark to shop for our Valentines dinner. Hehe. So after buying all the stuff we needed we went home. Oops, I'm not finished yet. :)

So we immediately prepared everything for our Valentines shindig. Ima gonna skip the details and i'll jump to the dinner itself. Ayun. Our menu:

MENU

Spaghetti with Meat Sauce served with Garlic Batard

Fruits in season/Chocolate covered doughnuts with sprinkle

Orange Juice


So ayun lang. That's the best thing we could come up. I arranged the table and we dined ala al fresco (meaning kumain kami sa labas, well not technically dahil sa terrace lang yun). My mom was so happy and quite amazed. She didn't expect that I could come up with invitations, menu, Music CD (mushy) and the venue with such limited time! Well. Iba ang anak niya. Wondergirl. So. If anyone's interested in hiring me to organize an event or a date, just leave a message on my tagboard, I'd be willing to help (basta libre ang kain ko). I just want my family to feel that they're special. Especially my mom. I know she's very sad because my dad's not here (lagi naman e) and I do feel that she thinks that she's unloved. I hope I made her happy (I gave her chocolates pa naman). Ayun. I'm kinda pissed off because my plan of giving them a free show (movie) back-fired. I bought a pirated copy of Amityville and it didn't play on our DVD! Hay! Next time, don't buy pirated copies! Hay! Sayang ang pera. Plus I can definitely tell that my cousin is very much disappointed. Hay. :((

So much for faulty pirated DVDs. Ayun. That's how I celebrated my Valentine's day this year. Hehe. No cheesy or mushy mushy lines said. No flowers. No boyfriend. But I'm ok. In fact, I'm better than ok. I'm super fine. :) So to everyone out there in cyberspace: "Happy valentines day!! Hugs!"

Post muna ng picture (yak. vain.)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Har-har. This was after I drank to much free Baileys in Landmark. Take it off! Take it off! Ayan! Naka-sleeveless na lang!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Peek-a-boo, I see you! Ganda ko! Hahaha. Feeling. Potah. Hahahaha. I took this pic yesterday when we were cruising along UP Diliman. :D

No comments: