Friday, February 24, 2006

New post

Wow. It's been a while since I wrote somthing here. I've been very very busy for the past few days. Hay. Poster exhibit last wednesday, interview at PLM, studying for a goddamn exam in physio. I'm so tired! Thank God I have no classes today... Yifee! I can sleep all day and nothing to worry about. Hay.... So ano, uumpisahan ko na ba ang worry-free Friday ko?? Maya na.. Hehe. I wanna write some things pa before I go to sleep. :D

First off, I love my blockmates!!! Thanks everyone for accepting me as your kapamilya for four years. Hay. Even if were gonna go on with our separate ways after april, I hope we'll remain as good friends. Sabi nga ni Dax: "Nobody gets left behind" dapat. Love you guys! Block three the best pa rin!

Uhm.. Un muna. Nawala bigla yung momentum. :D Maya na lang yung medyo sensible na post, ayt?? :D

No comments: