Friday, March 10, 2006

Hay.

So after a very long and tiring day, I give my much awaited... Blog post!

Jarann!!

Hahaha.

I'm not in the mood to write anything here right now.

Maybe I'll post something sensible tomorrow!

I'm kinda emotionally unavailable right now.

You know what I mean. ;)

"Ang bumangga sa aming dalawa, giba!"

I know what you're thinkin'...

What's the real score between you and that guy, abi?

Well.

We're just friends..

Showbiz!

Seriously,

I'm happy with him.
He makes me feel special.
He makes me feel like i'm the most important person everday...
He makes me smile.
He's one of a kind.

Windouz Tiangco --> Weird name huh?
I don't care. He's my weird, Kim-Sam-Soon fanatic slash basketball fanatic guy.

He's my Randy Santiago (I used to tease him that when his eyes got bitten by an insect.)
Sweet kasi eh kaya kinakagat ng ipis. Wehehehe.

Hahahaha. :p

Sorry bout the lovestruck post.

No comments: