Sunday, March 05, 2006

Shopping spree

I'm broke right now. Yep. Not a single dime in my wallet.

It got me wondering.. Where the hell did my money went?

Well.

I blame the freaking capitalist Henry Sy, the proud owner of SM Supermalls (please don't sue me). I hate him for bringing SM near (fine, proximal is the more appropriate term) our house. I also blame my mom for agreeing to accompany me shop at SM. Despite the fact that I'm currently experiencing a dry spell because of the enormous printing and re-printing thesis fees + recent thesis poster tarp expenses + Manila - Diliman - Manila - Las Pinas everyday trip expense, I still managed to spend all of my remaining money. I get easily distracted by cheap advertising. My eyes bulge and my jaw drops everytime I see: SM Big Big Sale, Up to 50% off! Fuck. "Must buy only the essentials." But what the hell are the essentials? I bought books because they are essential. (Well, I bought 2 pocketbooks at National Bookstore) I bought food because as we all know food is essential. Only thing is that I bought junk food and Sambos (what? I'm just following the bible saying: "Man cannot live on bread alone."). I bought slippers because partly they're considered as clothes. And clothes are essentials too, right? I know what you're thinking right now. Yup. I'm just making myself believe that all of the stuffs I recently bought are important and I shouldn't be guilty at all. Even if my wallet is screaming on top of its lungs: "FEEED MEEEE. I NEED CASSSSH." Here I am, passing the blame to the proprietor of the shopping mecca of Manila.

Hay. If I'm gonna keep this spending-shopping spree, I really need a job a wealthy man to buy me all of my luxuries. Cheap! Hahaha. But in this time of need, we all need to be resourceful (Friendly-user). Hahaha. Just kidding. :D Really the moral of this monologue is to spend your money wisely and the hell with Henry Sy and the Gokongwei's!!!! Ok let's revise that once more. The moral of this post is: Spend your money wisely and don't go to the mall when they're on sale. Ok. I give up...

Don't buy things that you don't need or you'll end up like me.
Poor and miserable.

I can't text anybody right now.
I spend the last of my money on earrings.
No money, awanti load.

Share-a-load or pasaload anyone?

Desperado.
Hahahaha.

P.S. You guys should try Brownies' Sambos.
They're to die for. 20 pesos each lang!

No comments: