Saturday, March 11, 2006

Busy busy day

Instead of sleeping all day, I went to UPD today to do some additional experimentation for our thesis. So despite feeling a wee bit sick Image hosting by Photobucket (usual colds and the katamaran streak I've been havin' lately), I dragged my body to QC. Only to find out that both my thesis partner and Kuya Knong won't be coming to help me out.Image hosting by Photobucket So I can't do anything about it but to do the job alone. A-L-O-N-E. Imagine a sloth in action. It's not possible I tell you! Image hosting by Photobucket But because I was already there, I had no choice. So I did ALL the thesis work from 10 am till 3 pm (straight, no break). Hay. I can't ask Windouz to fetch me from UPD because he has a basketball game to go to in North Greenhills. Even if he has a car, LP is so out of his way. (brat ko naman pag nagpahatid ako! Image hosting by Photobucket) Anyway, I ended up going home alone. He did remind me to stay at the house and rest. He'll be calling from time-to-time to check-up on me. Image hosting by Photobucket Hay. But I ended up in SM Southmall by 5 pm with my mom and my cousin. *Tigas ng ulo, abi!!* Image hosting by Photobucket Well, I immediately checked our phone's caller ID and he didn't call yet. Whew. Busy busy!! Image hosting by Photobucket

Tomorrow, I'll be back in UPD. But not for thesis but for our finals in P.E. (Yuck abi, 4th year may P.E. pa! -- I've completed all my P.E. subjects but somehow, one of them didn't appear on my TOR.. Image hosting by Photobucket ) Then in the afternoon, I'll be making an outline for our journal reporting this Thursday. (It is entitled: Image hosting by Photobucket Effects of food deprivation on daily changes in body temperature and behavioral thermoregulation in rats) Image hosting by Photobucket

Anyway, that's all for now. I need to sleep Image hosting by Photobucket early because we're required to be in UPD before 8 am. Image hosting by Photobucket

Ciao bambino, bambini! Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: