Friday, March 03, 2006

Squirrels in Manila?

Now thats very freaky. I've read that squirrels are invading Dasma and Forbes from Jessica Zafra's blog (Click this --> Jessica ). Daym! Talk about introduction of new critters here in our country. Wow. Iba talaga ang Dasma at Forbes. Parang asa Isteyts na ang mga tao dun! May squirrel pa! Lintek, I'm a freaking biologist and I don't even know how that happened. Hmm. Prolly those dugyot-looking rats must've evolved into furry and cute critters as their form of surviving this mapangmatang society. Hay. I wanna go there just take some pictures, but I don't know if their security guards will let me in. Hahaha. Ano naman kaya ang sasabihin ko? "Manong, I've heard that there are squirrels in your village, can I take a picture? It's been a life-long dream of mine kasi to see them ehh." or maybe "Manong, bibisitahin ko lang po yung lola ko. You know Tita Cory? Ah. Apo niya ako sa libag. Hahahahah." Good luck sa akin. So if anyone of you guys know someone living on either village, can you please ask them to take a picture of the said critters and please send it to my email? Squirrels in Manila? Next time will be seeing polar bears here. Cooool. :D

No comments: