Saturday, September 03, 2005

Story

Let me tell you about my day. :)

This morning, I woke up with an aching head. Ganoon talaga ako kapag biglang nagising ng madaling-araw tas matutulog ulit. I looked myself at the mirror. My eyes were droopy and filled with "morining glory", my hair was messed up, and there was dried saliva on the side of my mouth. For short, I looked horrible. But I was too lazy to fix myself up. I wanted to go back to bed but my mom won't let me. She was having visitors and she asked me if I could help my aunt clean the house. I had no choice so after I ate breakfast (one measly hotdog, half fried egg and rice), I went upstairs to fix my beddings (actually I changed 'em this morning) and ran the floor polisher on the floor. After sweeping all of our rooms upstairs (family room, my room and my parents' room), my mom announced that her "buwisitas" won't be able to come because their classes were suspended and it was raining outside. Waw. All that effort. On the bright side, my room is squeaky clean (dust and kalat-free!) na. Yay.

I spent the rest of the morning watching t.v. It's a habit of mine to watch re-runs and cartoons every Saturday morning (Spongebob by 8 am, Scrubs and The Simpson's in Star, Nick shows...) I know, it's an uncontrollable and bad habit but what can I do? I have nothing else to do and Saturday is my only rest day. Kaya walang pakialamanan! Hehe.

After watching Gothika at channel 42, I ate lunch with the fam. As usual, my mom cracked jokes and had the usual talk every meal. If you're wondering where's my brother, well he's not here. He's having this seminar or training in Informatics. I dunno kung para saan. Basta wala siya. At masaya ako dahil walang kaagaw sa T.V. at sa pc. Yay!

I finally took a bath after lunch. We're supposed to fetch lola from my aunt's house kaya mega-kulit siya na maligo na daw ako at magbihis. So I did. I fixed myself and wore a white collared shirt and my "oh-so-special" mini skirt. Yup you heard me right. I own a MINI SKIRT. I only wear it whenever I feel wearing it and nobody in school has seen me in it. Ha! Conservative pa ba ako?! Hahaha!

I thought we're going to ATC or SM pero we ended up in Uniwide. Yay. What joy (not). Uniwide is like WallMart in States. They sell almost everything at low, low price! (I could be their spokesperson). I just bought 2 erasers (for only 4 pesos!) because I didn't bring my wallet with me. We ate at Jollibee and went window-shopping. Buti pa si Lola andaming nabili. She bought 2 scarfs (@ 15 pesos each), 2 shorts (@ 50 pesos each), 1 pair of sandals (for 140 pesos). Tas we went to Val & Vhon's Arcade dahil sa akin. I played Time Crisis II there. Whenever I'm at Uniwide, I play Time Crisis tas pag asa Value point (another shopping center near our place), I play basketball. Imagine a girl in mini skirt, being all sweaty and all just because of an arcade game. Haha. Well that's me. I'm not that all-kikay girl, unlike my classmates (LeeAnn, hmmmm... No offense!)

Ayun, after spending 15 pesos worth of tokens, we decided to go home. Hay.

'Yun po ang social life ko. Ang magpunta sa mga arcade. Joke. I don't like going to bars and I don't have a very "active" night-life. Paminsan-minsan lang pag tinopak. I don't drink and I don't smoke kaya I can't stand being inside a bar. I don't have a lot of friends na mahilig gumimik kaya lagi akong asa bahay. I don't like dancing kaya you won't definitely catch me inside a club. I love to sing kaya minsan (on special occassion), makikita niyo ako sa g-box with blockmates. Tas I don't have a freaking boyfriend na makaka-date. I watch movies din pero di madalas. Mapili ako. I like art films and romance (but not jologs type). Ayun. I spend my time, either sleeping, writing, studying or reading. Yun. That's me. That's who I am. And if you find me boring, sorry, but the word boring is very subjective. I enjoy being myself. :)





No comments: