Monday, September 12, 2005

Tradition

Yesterday was my bestfriend's birthday. I went there by 7 and gave her an oh-crap birthday gift. I burned her a copy of MYMP's album, how bad can I get? Well first, I thought twice of going there (but of good reasons) and my crappy gift. Compared to what her boyfriend gave her, hmm, it was a pair of FIla white rubber shoes! Crap. I didn't even wrote a letter to her or something. I'm feeling really bad so I'm thinking of doing good or something like that to make-up for my crappy and shitty behavior that day.

Today is my brother's birthday. What's new? Nothing. We just ate something special. Nothing festive. Well, xcept for the fact that I went to school wearing my almost-micro-mini skirt. Damn it. A lot of people gave hell different reactions when they saw me.

Pat Sumi told me: Mahal kita! (He followed that line with: bilang kaibigan! after Dhess said: "Busdie!"). Oh and he also said: Magkano ka? Nice..... I can pass for an entertainer.
April commented also. I juz forgot what she told me.
Carol let out a yelp. And told me: "Ikaw ba talaga yan?" Haha. Thanks. It's my alien twin, Carol. Please bear.
Reiz commented: Dapat nag-sleeveless ka na din. Waw. Note to thy self.
Judith commented: I like your skirt! Haha. Judith, you don't know what I did just to have this skirt.
Ron commented: Ate gusto mo ng survey? *Survey was about contraceptives.
EJ commented: Ang cute cute mo! Damn.
Vivian commented: Are you in love? Ha! No comment.

Take note, skirt pa lang yun. Wahahahaha. (Evilish laugh)

I won't wear that evil skirt in school. I'm not quite ready yet. Hahahahaha. Yah right. Lies!

No comments: