Saturday, August 13, 2005

Yar-har

I've setup my Flickr! account but I have no great photos yet to share to you peeps. :)

I got home at 6 pm (I think) with very sore vocal cords. Why?? I don't need to talk all day because: a. I just had an exam in microbio. You're not supposed to blab when you're taking an exam. b. We had our pre-lab in micro lab. Everybody knows that you're not supposed to talk when somebody is already talking. So why in the world did I end up with sore vocal cords? The answer is very very simple. Non-stop talking with sylvia on our way home. Once our butts touched our seat we never stopped talking. Talking 'bout what you may ask? So many stuffs like the cartoons she watches every morning in GMA, the news, biases, B'witched, exams, thesis, traffic, the rain, almost anything that we think during that time we talked about it. Too bad, I was the first one to reach my stop. We have so many things to discuss. Hay. There will always be a next time to continue our chit-chat. :)

I'm still wearing my jeans right now. No, I'm not lazy to change. It's too cold and my jeans are keeping me warm. But of course, I can't wear it to sleep (except if I'm too tired or I'm too drunk) (damn). Maybe I'll change after I write this entry. Hehe. :) Yah know what? I think I got exposed to a sleep-inducing bacteria or yeast or mold. I can't help myself but sleep early! It's been a week now and I'm blaming some bacteria, isn't that weird? I think the weather should be blamed for my actions. Ho-hummm... There I go again! But I love it cold than hot. Although I can't go to the beach and enjoy the sand and swim, I prefer my body sinking into my bed, wrapped around in a warm, comfy blankie and dozing off to some relaxing sound. Don't get me wrong, although I love cold, I don't like being splashed with flood water and being soaked in the rain. I'm very much susceptible in having colds and flu. And I hate it when my nose drips. Yoookiie! Hehe. I'm so weird! Hehe. :)

I still have hmmm.. 2 exams next week before biogyugan! I'm really excited! It's one week of pure fun, excitement and healthy (yah right) competition. Hehe. :) Besides, during bioweek, professors are not allowed to give exams and give our a hard time. It's our only freaking time to freaking socialize with other people. Hehe..

====================

I was supposed to post this entry yesterday, Friday, August 12, 2005. Unfortunately, my brother needed to use this computer to do his "thesis" work. He'll be having his defense later (today is already Saturday): 3-5 pm. Oh well, good luck to him!

My mom was rushed to the hospital while I was sleeping. She came back already and feeling a wee-bit better. Her blood pressure surged to 140/90 and I believe the "kapeng" barako she drank was the culprit. She's not suppose to drink those stuffs! I quit drinking coffee since last sem. Caffeine is very bad for your health! Not to mention eyebags! *Shriek!* Believe me. Last sem, I had to drink 5 cups of coffee each test night to keep my nerves alive and kickin.' Sure it helped me cram, but the down-side of it is: I had frequent headaches, I was dizzy, I had poor attention span, I had low energy during the day, I was physically drained and I was sick almost all of the time.

I don't have any cravings for coffee now. I'm trying to change my habit of cramming and studying in advance. Hay. I don't want to look like a zombie after I graduate! I still need my health for med! Hehe.

Speaking of med, I watched "Scrubs" this morning in Starworld. It's a t.v. series about the life of med-interns. I really loved it because somehow, it gave me an idea on what to expect in med school. :)

What are my plans for the day? I'm gonna go with my mom to makati and meet Tita Ofel (stewardess in Gulf Air) in Intercon to get some things that my dad sent us. I don't think we'll be loitering (haha) in Glorietta or SM because as what I've said earlier, my mom is still not feeling very well. Important matters first! :)

I can see my hits counter. I don't think I can make a story muna. I have things to do, books to study and papers to write. I promise, I'll make one after all the hibbie-jibbies in school. :)

That's all for now... :)

P.S. I didn't see my crush yesterday. Sigh! :(


No comments: