Sunday, August 14, 2005

Pictures

I wrote here yesterday that I'll be going to makati. But what I didn't write here is that I'll be bringing my trusty camera to take pictures of places that I saw and went to. I decided to post it here rather than flickr because I reserve that web space for more memorable experiences. :)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Fascade of Intercon. We went to Intercon before anything else. Dadi sent us dried fish, garlic, ink cartridge and chocolate wafer. My dad works as a planning officer for a telecommunication company in Bahrain. He's not a fisherman, the weather there is just suited for drying fish so he send us "tuyo" once in a while. :)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Girls' Comfort Room in Intercon. My mom loved the interior design of their c.r. It's so clean and fresh-smelling inside! i wish every c.r. in our school would look and smell like this c.r! (I wish!)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Painting near the elevator in Intercon. I don't know who painted this picture but it's a very nice picture and it's location is suited because it blends well with the lighting of the hotel.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Waiting in Vain. I waited for my mom in the lobby. She went upstairs to Tita Ofel's room to get my dad's package. After I took this picture, 2 Indian men sat with me. I hate their perfume! Ughhh... I'm so glad my mom came after a few minutes.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Oakwood Towers. Good thing we didn't go to makati when the "Magdalo" troops planted bombs around this area and held innocent people hostage. After the incident, business went on as usual. Yay for capitalism! Hehe.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Twin towers? Two buildings that are identical, what else would you call it? E di, twin towers. Hehe.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Seeing double?? Another identical buildings. I'll have to ask my mom pa their names. Hehe... :) For the meantime, Twin towers part 2 siya. :)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Mc'do Poster. We ate merienda at McDo. My mom ordered 2 cheeseburger meal. Burp! Busog! Paparapapap... Love ko 'to!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


SM Supermarket. Who wants veggies? I do!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Signage near Landmark foodcourt. Looks familiar? Hehe. :)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Bewitched poster. Look at Will Ferrel hanging at Nicole's broomstick! I want to watch this film... Hay!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Taekwondo Competition. There were a lot of people in the Glorietta Activity Center because there was a taekwondo competition being held there. 45-45, in-out, out-in, side kick, cha! Chaaaaa!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Neon lights. It was already 'round 6:30 pm when me and my mom decided to call it quits. We went home with smile on our faces and this pictures in my cam. :)



No comments: