Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Supah Tired

I'm supah tired yesterday. Why oh why?? At 7:00 am I finished working-out and at 7:30 I was watching my shows. By 8:00 am I went to my room and checked my fone for messages. That's where the fun begins. Ralph (my thesis partner) texted me this: "Kita tayo msi at 10 am" Huwaaat? I guess it slipped my mind that I was going to UPD that day to finalize our thesis proposal with Kuya Knong. Sh*t!! It would take me at least 2 1/2 hours to go there and it's already 8 am! I quickly bathed, changed my clothes and left. I got there at 10 am sharp. But unfortunately, Kuya Knong was sick and thought twice of not going to MSI. We only knew that by 11 am. I can't stay there any longer because I have a class in Manila by 2:30, plus the fact that I haven't made my assignment for that subject! So I hurried off and boarded two trains (MRT to Taft Ave. and LRT to UN Ave.) to go to school immediately. Good thing that April texted me stating that she was writing my assignment for me. I arrived at UPM by 12:30 and I finished writing my assignment (in GAB roofdeck! Imagine the flight of stairs I went through!). After all those shenanigans, I was really really tired. But I can't go home at that time because Prof. Dalet (our RadBio prof) told us to attend a seminar in LT. The seminar drained the hell out of me. At 4 pm, I was really really tired. My head was swaying inside the bus. I needed my bed. So by 7:30 pm, I hit the sack and slept not minding the fact that I needed to read 11 more pages of my molecular cell bio notes.

Good thing my class today was only up to 11:30. I went home after eating lunch with my blockmates. After posting this entry, I'll be reading the rest of my notes and make a report on STS. I might not be able to eat dinner later since my brother is out and probally will go home at 11 pm or so and my mom and aunt is at the province (they'll be in tomorrow pa). Hay. Lonely? Not quite. For you see, it's my grandfather's death anniversary today, and I'm feeling extremely lucky. You know what I mean, right?

Good luck to me. :'( wah!

No comments: