Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hiccup

I went to school early because I had a 7 am class with Ma'am Lacdan. I thought I was going to be late because I woke up at 6 am! I'm supposed to leave the house at that time! I just took a bath, had my clothes on and left. To my surprise, I still came in early! Thank goodness. I wasn't feeling very well that morning and honestly, I thought of not attending my first class. But I did! After my class I joined Oliver and Vivian to the canteen. But on my way there, Sir Go called me from the fourth floor of GAB. He told me that I have a letter from DOST. Huwat? Letter from where? It was from DOST. I don't know why the hell will they write me a freaking letter so I went to the department to ask for the said letter. Unfortunately, Ate Malou (secretary of DB) doesn't seem to recall having such letter. So I went to Sir Go and told me about how he found it. I still didn't have it right now but Sir Go promised me that he'll look for it. I'm really disturbed by that freaking letter.

How come they knew my existence in UP Manila?? I never wrote any letter to their office and I can't remember doing anything wrong (in science). And the only person I know that's connected with DOST is my freaking ex-boyfriend who was a DOST scholar in his college days. And why in the world will he send me a letter using DOST? Although he was a jack-ass, I don't think he'd do that to just have a laugh. That freaking letter is driving me nuts. N-U-T-S.

Anyway. I'm really happy because MSI have granted us to work on their lab! Yipee! I really wanted to do a thesis related to Marine Biology. Hay. Goody-goody. :)

The sky still is very dark outside. And unfortunately, as much as I want to go to sleep, I still need to study on STS. I have a super major exam tomorrow and I haven't studied anything yet! Yikes!

Newey, before I end this post, I leave you guys with the song from Keane.

"We Might As Well Be Strangers"

I don't know your face no more
Or feel your touch that I adore
I don't know your face no more
It's just a place I'm looking for
We might as well be strangers in another town
We might as well be living in a different world
We might as well
We might as well
We might as well

I don't know your thoughts these days
We're strangers in an empty space
I don't understand your heart
It's easier to be apart

We might as well be strangers in another town
We might as well be living in a another time
We might as well
We might as well
We might as well be strangers
Be strangers
For all I know of you now
For all I know of you now
For all I know of you now
For all I know

Hay.....

No comments: