Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Hehe...

I just got home from school. I only had one class today (Bio 196: 1-2 pm) but I stayed in school until 3 pm (group meeting for reporting in STS). Nothing much happened actually. I finally gave up thinking about my problem with regards to finding a thesis partner. I decided to do finish bio 200 (thesis writing) next sem alone. Yup, you heard me right, I'm going to committ suicide next term (just kidding). I'm so tired of wasting my time worrying on things that I can't do anything about. Right now, I'm focusing my thoughts on finding a sensible topic for my undergraduate seminar and for my research method class. I know I can do the thesis by myself provided that I'll be given the proper motivation and the right drive to succeed.

==================

Announcement: There will be no classes on Friday due to the celebration of Araw ng Maynila. (Thoughts: "Yay! More time to think about a topic for my undergrad sem!")

==================

Random Thoughts:

1. Thank God I brought my umbrella. (it's raining outside right now... heeehee)
2. Belated Happy father's day to all dads and soon-to-be daddies out there.
3. Only less than 250 hits to go and I'll be publishing my new story here!
4. I'll be having my graduation picture taken by the end of July! (Coming Soon: Abi in Sablay!)
5. My bro's here already so gotta go! Later!

No comments: