Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hay...

I'm finished with my microbio lab notebook so now I have time to write an entry. I have no work-out today since I told my mom so (haha, I'm just bein' lazy). I'm planning to take up muay-thai classes so I'm conditioning myself.

I'm still waiting for Abi's email (WTF? I'm waiting for my own email?!). Not me Abi but other blockmate Abi. She'll be sending us copies of the script for our "creative" presentation tomorrow for bio 150 (Cell Bio). And right now, I'm thinking what time she eats dinner (it's 9 pm already and she told us, she'll be sending the script after dinner). Hmm, no wonder she's so skinny. Hahaha. If you're reading this abi cis, juz kiddin'. Hehe..

I have no plans for tomorrow. And by plans, I mean gimik or going out. I'll be going home after my STS class. I'll be spending my time sleeping, reading Tortora or searching the net for journals. I'll try to have a very productive afternoon tomorrow if my body forbids. :)

Well that's about it. Nothing "exciting" happened to me today, except for the fact that I'm really, really tired. Not physically but mentally tired. I kept saying to Charmaine (block one) this:
"Char, Naubos na ang attention span ko." I really can't comprehend anymore to people because I was so tired of listening and synthesizing every word they uttered. I really wanted to shout: "Tama na!" Just to release the tension. But I can't because that would be rude to the people who were talking. Anyway, I'm feeling a wee bit better now so I'll be moving on by making my report in STS.

Ciao for now. :)

No comments: