Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Afternun y'all!

I only attended one out of two of my scheduled class today. I didn't attend my research met. class because this line filled my head this morning: "Never come to your class unprepared." I was afraid because I haven't thought of a good thesis proposal yet. I'm still adjusting to the fact that I'll be doing all the work by myself. Hay... I'll try to be prepared with a research proposal next week. I just wish my mom would agree to come with me to UP Los Banos this Friday. (Sighhhh..) Work, work, work... Hay.

Right now, I'm relaxing my nerves because I might have a nervous breakdown if I don't take a break. I'm preparing myself for my first "puyatan" session for this semester. Later, i'll be writing my report in STS after a quick nap, study my old biochem module for a quiz tom in bio 150, and transfer my notes to my notebook. Hay... Work, work, worrrrkk..

This ends my so-called "post" for today. I'll be savoring Norah Jones' songs muna before I take a quick nap. :)

No comments: